Rules & Regulations
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary.
Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Each site is limited to one (1) RV and two (2) vehicles. Vehicle are not allowed to stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle or vehicles too long, shall be parked in a designated area.
- The RV must be well maintained and in good overall condition. (No water leaks, sewer leaks, busted windows…)
- We require the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Sewer hoses on long term rigs MUST be raised off the ground. We are on a septic tank system, please do not put anything in the septic system that doesn’t come out of your body.
- Guests will be required to pay for damages they or their visitors may cause to property – i.e. damage to faucets, water pipes, electrical receptacles, structures, buildings and/or equipment.
- During winter months, guests are responsible for wrapping their water lines with heat tape and insulation.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour).
- Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking.
- Never park in an empty site or on the roadway through the park
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
- We work hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc.
- All garbage and trash must be wrapped or bagged in plastic and placed inside dumpsters.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum.
- The following are NOT allowed on sites (including under the RV):
- No clothes lines or hanging of laundry.
- No appliances outside the RV.(small deep freezer may be an exception but must discuss with management first)
- Open storage containers. (Plastic storage containers are permitted under your rig, if kept orderly.)
- No walking through occupied sites or vacant sites.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed at your site only.
- Rowdiness or drunkenness is not allowed and can result in eviction.
- All pets must be registered at the office. Maximum of 2 pets per site. Pet rules will be issued, and compliance is mandatory. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose.
- We do not allow aggressive animals of any sort.
- Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended.
- Guests must pick up after their pets. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash.
- Per my insurance requires any person handling a pet be 14 years of age or older.
- You are responsible for your guest and them following the rules.
- Overnight guests must register at the office.
- Emergency and Safety
- If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
- If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 417-364-4080 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
- Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
- Office Hours: 8:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Check In: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Please call Blue Sky’s RV Park if you will be arriving after 7:00 pm.
- Check Out: 11:00 am
- Quite Time: 9:00 pm- 8:00 am
Registration & Rent
- Rent must be paid in advance. We accept cash and personal checks with proper ID. We are now accepting credit cards. There is a 3% Convenience Fee for Credit Card use.
- We have overnight, weekly and monthly rates (call for current rate). Each lot has its own electric meter. For our long term guests, there is a $75 electric deposit due at time of check in for monthly tenants. The meter is read and paid monthly and/or due at check out. We do not prorate monthly rates. Our weekly and daily rate is a flat rate.
- Note: Blue Sky’s RV Park is private property and we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises for noncompliance. MO statute 419.090